fill your own advent calendar kit in a colourful pink, blue and yellow, a cheap and cheerful diy plastic free advent calendar kit
biodegradable, compostable and recyclable small glassine bags + 51mm (2 inch approx) stickers in pink and mint, printed on 100% recycled sticker sheets, biodegradable, compostable and recyclable, no need to separate stickers before recycling, 100% plastic free, will decompose in landfill.
- plastic free diy fill your own advent calendar kit – fully recyclable (add to paper recycling), no need to separate stickers from bags, biodegradable and compostable, will degrade in landfill.
- sold in packs of 30 numbered 1-24 plastic free diy fill your own advent calendar kit stickers plus a few extra bags and sticker gift tags for stocking fillers or small christmas gifts!
- small peel and self seal envelopes 9mm x 117mm (approx. // 3.5 inches x 4.6 inches) plastic free packaging, recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- 30 x 51mm (2 inch approx) 100% recycled colourful pink, blue and yellow stickers no need to separate from envelopes before recycling or composting
- packaged in 100% plastic free packaging, suitable for recycling and/or composting
- designed, manufactured and packaged by hand in small batches in an independent East London studio in Hackney, England
small glassine envelopes measure 89mm x 117mm (approx. 9cm x 11.5cm // 3.5 inches x 4.6 inches), manufactured in the UK using food grade PEFC certified pure pine wood cellulose with a convenient peel and self seal flap.
Collection ID: XOQIR