clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging 65 x 175mm [2.5 x 6.8 inches], ideal for 10 cell snap bars. vegan friendly packaging, made from vegetable starch, home compostable, eco friendly wax melt packaging
improved sizing clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging – you told us our 65 x 140mm [2.4 x 5.5 inches] were a bit tight for some snap bars, we listened!
a slightly wider clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging solution at 65mm x 175 [including a 40mm (1.5inch)] self seal lip, ideal for wax melt snap bar sellers filling larger quantities of orders.
this product has a printed lip that reads
“I am a compostable EN13432 PLA bag
vegan friendly | made in the uk”
- new improved sizing – 5mm (0.2inches) wider than our 60 x 140mm [2.4 x 5.5 inches] for high volume clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging
- plastic free, cellophane alternative for clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging solutions – ideal for 10 cell snap bars
- convenient self seal adhesive strips for even quicker filling of large volume clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging
- eco friendly, biodegradable with EN 13432 standard and certified OK BIOBASED – nativia clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging is suitable for industrial composting, it does also break down in a home composting system, see our compostable & biodegradable packaging supplies guide here
- Nativia® clear compostable wax melt snap bar packaging are food safe – (packs of 50 are food grade) read our guide on food grade and food safe products
- vegan friendly – made from vegetable starch, from renewable sources and proudly manufactured in the UK
- shelf life up to a year when stored in cool, dry, shaded conditions
due to the biodegradable nature of this product, it is only available in Australia and New Zealand with an express 3-5 day service.
do not store in direct sunlight during summer months.
Further reading on clear biodegradable display bags
read more about industrial and home composting in our blog post and how to dispose of PLA and clear biodegradable display bags (or plastic 7) here
read our blog post on food safe vs food grade products
Returns on factory sealed food safe products
we accept returns on factory sealed packs unused packs, we do not charge a restocking fee, within reason – please see our returns and cancellations page for full details. please request a sample if unsure.
packs of 50 are weighed on a scale with an accuracy of 0.05g. This item is not counted by hand. This scale is calibrated weekly, and spot checks are carried out every 3-5,000 units counted, but due to the organic nature of this product, batches and envelopes can vary in weight. In most cases you will receive the number of advertised, but if you do receive under (discrepancies are usually between 0.5-3%) then please do not hesitate to be in touch. factory sealed packs of 250 are counted and packed at the factory