C7 Clear Biodegradable Display Bags 85mm x 115mm [3.3 x 4.5 inches].
we are delighted to announce new pricing on this size as well as a larger volume discount for packs of 250 and 10,000! food grade (packs of 50) and factory sealed food safe options (packs of 250 and above)
international shipping available. same day dispatch. free uk shipping on orders over £200.
this product now has a printed lip that reads
I am a compostable EN13432 PLA bag
vegan friendly | made in the uk
older versions of this product have a seal that reads “this bag is made in the UK from EN13432 compostable PLA”
eco friendly, biodegradable and compostable, ideal for packaging smaller items such as wax melts, wedding confetti, and small sweets – plastic free, vegan friendly, made from vegetable starch, an eco friendly packaging solution – suitable for home composting, does not hold the OK compost HOME standard (2003) – basically, it’s not guaranteed to break down in the UK in your garden composting system inside of the 6 month standard.
- self seal cellophane bag alternative plastic free retail packaging solution for smaller items, such as pin and button badges, jewellery, cakes and sweet treats!
- biodegradable with EN 13432 standard, certified OKbiobased and suitable for home composting
- made using vegetable starch, vegan friendly with food grade (packs of 50) and food safe, factory sealed options (packs of 250 +) available
- shelf life up to a year when stored in cool, dry, shaded conditions
- proudly manufactured in the uk – shipped same day from an independent studio in hackney, next business day delivery options available at checkout
due to the biodegradable nature of this product, it is only available in Australia and New Zealand with an express 3-5 day service.
do not store in direct sunlight during summer months.
Further reading on clear biodegradable display bags
read more about industrial and home composting in our blog post and how to dispose of PLA and clear biodegradable display bags (or plastic 7) here
read our blog post on food safe vs food grade products
Returns on factory sealed food safe products
we accept returns on factory sealed packs unused packs, we do not charge a restocking fee, within reason – please see our returns and cancellations page for full details. please request a sample if unsure.
packs of 50 are weighed on a scale with an accuracy of 0.05g. This item is not counted by hand. This scale is calibrated weekly, and spot checks are carried out every 3-5,000 units counted, but due to the organic nature of this product, batches and envelopes can vary in weight. In most cases you will receive the number of advertised, but if you do receive under (discrepancies are usually between 0.5-3%) then please do not hesitate to be in touch. factory sealed packs of 250 are counted and packed at the factory