job title: junior photoshop image editor
hours: ad hoc, approx 4 hours per month
salary: 10.85gbp per hour (will agree a USD or EURO rate for remote workers)
as the junior photoshop image editor you will be expected to
- drop PDFs into photoshop mockups
- saving files for web
attention to detail is a non negotiable. flexible working hours, but must adhere to agreed deadlines.
additional skills are none essential, but preferable.
- background removal, clipping mask basic photoshop editing
- adjust curves, levels and lighting, adding drop shadows, colour correction editing stock photos
- removing elements, changing colours etc
- good eye for cropping the same image for multiple formats
would suit a collage leaver/current student, junior designer or repro assistant with a few months experience looking to boost their income and CV.
- example psds required
- successful applicants will be expected to complete a paid trial invoice by BACS only on completion of trial | paid adhoc, on delivery
how to apply
- email the address attached to this post
- subject line ‘junior photoshop image editor’ (all lowercase to prove you can follow an instruction, this is a house style)
- attach your cv, ensuring you include your country of work, and an example psd of relevant work via a file sharing link Any applications not following the above instructions will not be considered.
XOandQuin will only contact successful applicants