job title: warehouse production assistant
number of roles available: 4 of 4
location: unit 20, 22 & 23, 1 emma street, E2 9FP | no remote available, onsite only
hours: tuesday & thursday: 10am-2pm
salary: £8.91 – £10.85 per hour | paid weekly, you will be expected to generate an invoice and deal with remitting your own taxes.
- quality checking printed pages
- folding & creasing items
- pressing envelopes
- packaging items into bags and sealing
- taping items with the use of a tape gun
- glueing items
- weighing and counting items with a weighing scale
- applying barcodes and separating
- pack and label cartons or boxes of finished products
additional duties: general tidying, emptying bins, moving boxes between units, must be able to lift boxes. the job may involve full shifts standing, you must be comfortable with being on your feet for the duration of a shift.
about you: this is a role for someone with a can do attitude, you will be offered additional shifts as and when they become available. we also understand that due to the limited hours on offer, that you may have additional commitments, however, we are a small team and looking for people to grow with us. you will have basic numeracy skills and good attention to detail.
future prospects: xoandquin is a rapidly expanding e-commerce brand, additional hours and permanent roles will become available in the future and on-site training will be given and additional roles created.
how to apply
- Email [email protected]
- subject line ‘warehouse production assistant’ (all lowercase to prove you can follow an instruction, this is a house style)
- attach your cv and/or a general cover letter.
any applications not following the above instructions will not be considered | XOandQuin will only contact successful applicants