job title: e-commerce multiplatform merchandiser
number of roles available: 1
location: studios 5-7 monohaus, 143 mare street | remote available, by negotiation, you will be expected to visit site at least 4 hours per month
hours: flexible, 16 hours per month for the first month, rising to 8-12 hours per week.
salary: 31,200 – 41,600 pro rata | £15 – £20 per hour
contract type: temp to permanent, self employed or PAYE available
start date: asap
date posted February 7th 2022
multi disciplined role, excellent prospects for the right candidate, with training onsite, as the XOandQuin e-commerce merchandiser, you’ll support the end to end creation of all website product and content for multi platform listings.
basic duties include
- ensuring products are effectively categorised and ensuring all product images are in keeping with brand guidelines
- checking product details, prices and supporting content in line with marketing and merchandising plans and brand tone of voice
- monitor competitor activity and provide resulting recommendations to improve SEO content
- mail chimp experience, and newsletter creation
- scheduling social media posts, tailwind + facebook business manager
- conducting on-site and off-site keyword searches of competition.
- google analytics + in platform analytics to monitor keyword performance and identify strong key words
- PPC experience – using keywords from manual and automatic campaigns
- creating high-quality SEO content based on keyword montioring
- assisting with blog content based on keyword research and analytics
- keyword research and optimization of content
- basic adobe photoshop skills – image cropping, resizing and correctly saving for web, reducing image sizes and understanding file type best practices
- basic level of CSS + HTML
performance will be monitored over your probation period and you will be expected to maintain high levels of organic conversion. XOandQuin currently convert around 13% organically with conversion rates of up to 40% on amazon PPC
- extensive experience in SEO.
- working knowledge of Google Analytics
- thorough understanding of site structures
- Woocommerce (non negotiable), Etsy, eBay and amazon – preference to those with amazon + woocommerce experience
WooCommerce (essential) we will not consider any candidates without WooCommerce experience.
- listing creation, including attribute, tag, and variation creation
- experience with rank math, and basic understanding of WooCommerce SEO
preference to candidates demonstrating proven previous amazon experience, specifically
- listing creation via flat file – we will only consider remote workers who have flat file experience, otherwise you’ll be require on site to make amazon changes
- ad campaign monitoring
- brand registry
- creating EBC content, including image content + copy
Etsy and Ebay experience
not essential, but preferred. If you have your own amazon, ebay or etsy store, you must disclose, you will need to login via Get Vela for remote working only, and you will need to work onsite to do any in etsy changes and to set up remote work.
we are a rapidly expanding, multi-six figure independent online only handmade eco friendly stationery business, and looking for someone to join our small team and proud to be living wage employers
how to apply
email email@example.com, subject line ‘e-commerce multi-platform merchandiser’ (all lowercase to prove you can follow an instruction, this is a house style).
successful applicants will be emailed a preliminary task which may take up to an hour. successful applicants invited to the next stage will be paid for their trial at £15 per hour, up to an hour only.
any applications not following the above instructions will not be considered | XOandQuin will only contact successful applicants | successful applicants will be required to product a sample listing before being considered.
image credit: via unsplash